Creating the principia distribution

Francis J. Lacoste francis.lacoste at canonical.com
Wed May 25 20:43:11 UTC 2011

I've renamed the principia project to principia-tools. This may (or may not)
break existing check-out. (We fixed that bug a couple of weeks ago, but I'm
not sure if we upgraded the stacked-on branch for all existing project yet.)

Anyway, there didn't seem to be much active branches, so a simple rebranching
will do.

The creation of the actual distribution is tracked in RT #46001 (Our LOSAs are
sprinting this week, so wasn't able to do this in real-time with them).

I'll keep you posted.

--
Francis J. Lacoste
francis.lacoste at canonical.com