Development process now public
gustavo.niemeyer at canonical.com
Wed Mar 9 13:25:12 UTC 2011
One of the topics covered over the recent sprint was running the
development process more openly.
As part of that, we have and will be doing a number of actions as follows.
1) IRC conversations have moved to #ubuntu-ensemble at FreeNode.
2) Mailing list conversations have switched to
ensemble at lists.ubuntu.com (this list)
3) We'll set up a web presence on https://ensemble.canonical.com to
index available resources
4) Documentation from the source tree is being published automatically now:
5) The development kanban continues to be public:
Please let me know if I'm missing anything.
More information about the Ensemble