It's now possible to file bugs against formulas!

Francis J. Lacoste francis.lacoste at canonical.com
Thu Jun 23 14:59:24 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

I'm pleased to announce that the fix preventing filing bugs against
source package in Principia has been deployed.

It's now possible to file bugs directly against a source package^W
formula in Principia.

The two bugs that were related to a formula through a [formula] tag were
moved to their source package and the tag removed.

Let me know if you encounter any issues.

(There is a known issue with the Choose button in that it doesn't
restrict it to the set of names actually available in Principia. It will
allow you to pick any valid source package name. The Teal squad is
currently working on improving our pickers and that should be fixed as
part of this.)

Cheers

--
Francis J. Lacoste