Principia/Ensemble progress on Launchpad?

Gustavo Niemeyer gustavo.niemeyer at canonical.com
Mon Jun 13 14:20:50 UTC 2011

> Non-staff contributor ~xaav is working on (and making progress on)
> <https://bugs.launchpad.net/loggerhead/+bug/240580> which asks that
> Loggerhead should let you download a tarball of a revision, and that
> seems pretty close, or at least pretty useful in implementing it in
> Launchpad.

That's very nice and useful, but I'm not entirely sure it helps in
this specific case.  The proposed idea would be to offer such tarballs
via the API, so that the authentication logic used there would enable
us to ask for tarballs on branches that aren't public but for which
the given user has access.  Would loggerhead enable that kind of
logic?

--
Gustavo Niemeyer
http://niemeyer.net