Principia formula guidelines

Clint Byrum clint at ubuntu.com
Mon Jun 6 21:11:03 UTC 2011

Until we have a formal council for such matters, I think we can just work
these things out by consensus here on the list.

I've created a wiki page detailing what I think are the important points
to start enabling formula contributors, as I've had a few "hey can I
get my formula into Principia" requests from people so far.

https://ensemble.ubuntu.com/Principia

I'd appreciate feedback on this. I'm in the process of adding a
'copyright' file to all of the current formulas, and I'd like to get
people to make the licensing clear when they submit formulas.