principia-tools added to the Ensemble PPA

Clint Byrum clint at ubuntu.com
Fri Jun 3 06:15:39 UTC 2011

I just uploaded the principia-tools to the Ensemble PPA. You can install
it with 'apt-get install principia-tools'.

To use it, I wrapped the scripts directory in a single command, called
'principia'.

Type 'principia getall /some/destination/dir' to grab all of the formulas.
The same command should update all of the formulas using the mrconfig
from the package. The 'getall' functionality will be deprecated when
ensemble's full repository management is completed.

Use 'principia formulate package_name /some/destination/dir/formula_name'
to pull the metadata from a partciular package into a new formula.

Use 'principia proof /some/destination/dir/formula_name' to perform
static analysis for common mistakes on your formula.

I'm eager to hear feedback from users. Thanks!