Fwd: Re: Logo concepts

Robbie Williamson robbie.williamson at canonical.com
Tue Jul 19 14:29:34 UTC 2011

On 07/19/2011 09:22 AM, Dustin Kirkland wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 1:56 PM, Robbie Williamson
> <robbie.williamson at canonical.com> wrote:
>> http://ubuntuone.com/p/148u/
>>
>> Here's an svg file for scaling.
>
> What about moving the 3 electrons to the 9'oclock, 1'oclock, and
> 5'oclock positions (to match the heads on the Ubuntu logo)?

I've handed the logo effort over to Canonical Design, but they are
receptive to input.  See
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-branding/+bug/807100

--
Robbie Williamson <robbie.williamson at canonical.com>
Canonical USA

"You can't be lucky all the time, but you can be smart everyday"
 -Mos Def

"Arrogance is thinking you are better than everyone else, while
Confidence is knowing no one else is better than you." -Me ;)