Proposal for weekly Ensemble releases into Oneiric

Gustavo Niemeyer gustavo.niemeyer at canonical.com
Fri Jul 15 17:07:23 UTC 2011

> Hello...is this thing on? :)

Yeah, it's on.. :-)  We talked about it over the voice call and I
forgot to actually answer the email, apologies.

>> Given the rapid pace of development with ensemble, and the needs of
>> people trying to build solutions with it in Oneiric, I would like to
>> propose that we implement a weekly release schedule for ensemble, and
(...)

Certainly nice to sync it up to Ubuntu regularly.  Just to be clear,
our PPA should continue to be alive on a daily basis, and is still a
good way to get the latest available bits from Ensemble.

--
Gustavo Niemeyer
http://niemeyer.net

-- I never filed a patent.