Logo concepts

Robbie Williamson robbie at ubuntu.com
Tue Jul 12 01:20:50 UTC 2011

http://ubuntuone.com/p/13yI/

Here's something I just pulled together.  It's a bit rough (used
LibreOffice Draw), but trying to incorporate Ubuntu, Canonical, the
complexities of service orchestration, and the core (or elemental)
function ensemble serves in this orchestration. It's also by no
coincidence that this logo resembles the atomic layout of oxygen, a
critical element to sustaining humanity (i.e. Ubuntu) and to creating
water vapor (i.e. clouds) ;).  Anyway, just thought it would spark some
more creativity around the logo we finally end up with.

-Robbie

--
Robbie Williamson <robbie at ubuntu.com>
robbiew[irc.freenode.net]

"You can't be lucky all the time, but you can be smart everyday"
 -Mos Def

"Arrogance is thinking you are better than everyone else, while
Confidence is knowing no one else is better than you." -Me ;)