Artwork Concepts

Ahmed Kamal kim0 at ubuntu.com
Tue Jul 5 11:51:50 UTC 2011

On 07/03/2011 08:15 PM, iba mahs wrote:

> I modified the cube again and this is what i'd go with if I had to do
> the cube concept.
>
> the E's would be done in a sort of metallic texture and the gaps like
> the colors that represent the ubuntu logo. Few clouds around it, not
> quite like i colored but basically that theme.
>
> http://i52.tinypic.com/34gaplh.jpg

Thanks Abi for all the great looking concept designs. Since eventually a
concept design will need to be fleshed out into a graphic, I think the
best way moving forward is to link you with someone from the Canonical
design team who is working on this. I will ask around who (if someone)
is working on this, and will get back to you. Thanks a lot for the great
work :)