Testing of OSX packages of juju needed

Jorge O. Castro jorge at ubuntu.com
Mon Dec 19 21:09:13 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

Michael Chenetz has graciously offered to help with bringing juju to OSX.

He has two options available right now, brew, and easy_install.
Currently both of these solutions require XCode to be installed to
work:

https://juju.ubuntu.com/OSX

He's tested it on three machines and it works, but I'd like to see
some more people try it before I announce it to the larger world, so
if you have OSX handy and want to give these a shot then please do and
report how it works.

If you're looking to help with getting this working on OSX please ping
me or this list and we can coordinate efforts/work.

--
Jorge Castro
Canonical Ltd.