Goamz bug?

Zuocheng Ren awakenrz at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 06:26:11 UTC 2011

Hi All,
I am using goamz to access amazon s3 in my project.
I used to aws.EnvAuth() to load the credentials stored as environment variables.
However, when I changed the environment variables in .bash_profile, it seems that was.EnvAuth() is reading some cached staled version of the credential.
I have to restart the terminal to make the change to the credentials take effect.
I am not sure whether it is a bug of goamz, caused by file system caching or a bug in bash.

I am happy to hear from you to learn more about this.

I am using the latest version of goamz and Mac OS X 10.7.2.
The go is also the latest stable build.
You are welcome to ask me to provide more details.

Best Wishes
Zuocheng(Andy) Ren