Interfaces on the website is a bit rough

Mark Mims mark.mims at canonical.com
Fri Aug 19 15:10:42 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-08-18 at 19:52 -0700, Robbie Williamson wrote:
> Sorry if this has already been covered, but I think we need to re-visit
> the layout of pages under https://ensemble.ubuntu.com/Interfaces.  They
> seem a bit short and cryptic, and lacking examples of how one might use
> the interface.  The list keeps growing, which is GREAT, but I think we
> need to make sure we have an easily understandable format before it gets
> much longer.  Are there any newbies to the list interested in providing
> us some feedback?

I agree, still in progress... we're adding content as we go with
formulas.

Gustavo found great layouts for documenting interfaces,
    http://webintents.org/discover
that keep it nice and clean.  Really like them, but haven't played
with fonts in the wiki yet.  More layout help/feedback would be greatly
appreciated!

--
Mark Mims, Ph.D.
Canonical Ltd.