Interfaces on the website is a bit rough

Robbie Williamson robbie.williamson at canonical.com
Fri Aug 19 02:52:38 UTC 2011

Sorry if this has already been covered, but I think we need to re-visit
the layout of pages under https://ensemble.ubuntu.com/Interfaces.  They
seem a bit short and cryptic, and lacking examples of how one might use
the interface.  The list keeps growing, which is GREAT, but I think we
need to make sure we have an easily understandable format before it gets
much longer.  Are there any newbies to the list interested in providing
us some feedback?

-Robbie

--
Robbie Williamson <robbie.williamson at canonical.com>
Canonical USA

"You can't be lucky all the time, but you can be smart everyday"
 -Mos Def

"Arrogance is thinking you are better than everyone else, while
Confidence is knowing no one else is better than you." -Me ;)