Ensemble shakes hands with MediaWiki

Ryan Lane rlane at wikimedia.org
Mon Aug 15 23:29:41 UTC 2011

> That sounds great Ryan. What would be great would be an overview of the
> architecture so we can look at what we already have, and what we will
> need going forward, and add it into our existing targets for formula
> and feature development.

Let's try to take some time this week or next week to discuss an
architecture overview on IRC. Everyone that is interested should
definitely take part. We can either do this in #ensemble or in
#wikimedia-tech (I prefer #wikimedia-tech, since its good for
information sharing with our community too).

When we pick out a time I'll also post this to the wikitech-l list, so
that we can try to pull in some MediaWiki devs.

How about Friday, Aug 19, at 17:00 UTC? Or next week, Monday, Aug 22,
at 17:00 UTC?

- Ryan