EC2 Problems in us-east-1 region.

Robbie Williamson robbie at ubuntu.com
Thu Apr 21 18:16:08 UTC 2011

My highly credible source told me there was definitely an issue:
 http://status.aws.amazon.com/
:P

--
Robbie Williamson <robbie at ubuntu.com>
robbiew[irc.freenode.net]

"You can't be lucky all the time, but you can be smart everyday"
 -Mos Def

"Arrogance is thinking you are better than everyone else, while
Confidence is knowing no one else is better than you." -Me ;)