Principia updated to latest Ensemble trunk.

Gustavo Niemeyer gustavo.niemeyer at canonical.com
Thu Apr 21 04:31:36 UTC 2011

> Hopefully you can at least re-use the ideas in principia's
> formulate command,

It sounds interesting.  I hadn't heard about that command before,
though.  What does it do?

This is certainly a good moment to bring up ideas you have around that area.

> which pulls metadata from dpkg/apt to populate the
> formula's metadata.yml. I'm also fairly certain it will be able to pull
> recommends/depends on other formulated packages in the future and populate
> the relationships.

Which metadata does it pull from dpkg?  The relations from formulas
don't match very well with package-level dependencies.

--
Gustavo Niemeyer
http://niemeyer.net