Principia updated to latest Ensemble trunk.

Mark Shuttleworth mark at ubuntu.com
Wed Apr 20 08:41:54 UTC 2011

Thanks for making the update and the useful feedback Clint.

A key metric for me in reviewing our progress in Ensemble is the quality
and scale of contributions we get to Principia (which I assume will
morph into an archive of independent components rather than a single
large branch of 'em).

Can you tell us a little about how plans are shaping up to make that a
vibrant community push? How have the LP infrastructure conversations
gone (last I heard we were thinking of a two-phase process with ensemble
commands to handle publishing and using existing LP / github services in
the backend before proper LP support comes along for bugs/translations etc).

Mark