Ensemble community venues

Benjamin Saller bcsaller at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 17:11:59 UTC 2011

On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 10:05 AM, Kapil Thangavelu
<kapil.thangavelu at canonical.com> wrote:
> On a related note, I think the ensemble team is going to need accept broader
> responsbility for maintaining principia through any formula/hook changes. Its
> effectively our only demo of functionality so making sure that's in good shape
> is key for new users.

+1, until we have a release. At the time of release Principia should
work 100% with Ensemble, after that I think we all hope this is a
point for collaboration with the community with the main contributions
being once again from outside of the Ensemble team.

-Ben