attendance at vUDS this week

Gary Poster gary.poster at canonical.com
Tue May 14 14:56:56 UTC 2013

On 05/14/2013 08:28 AM, Gary Poster wrote:
> http://summit.ubuntu.com/uds-1305/track/servercloud/ for us
>
> http://summit.ubuntu.com/uds-1305/ more generally
>
> We have a GUI UDS session that we need to lead/attend on Thursday,
> 18:05-19:00 UTC.  I'll plan something; ideas/thoughts welcome.  I'll
> probably extract something from the private goals document I've been
> working on
> (https://docs.google.com/a/canonical.com/document/d/12NlmaoSJswYe2H1u9Z0pjAhrBtqdtN_h76n5rfj05JA/edit#)
> and we can discuss as the attendees desire.
>
> At least some of us ought to also attend the following:
>
> "Juju Core Development" session (today 19:05-20:00 UTC)
> "Charm Policy Review" session (Wednesday 15:05-16:00)
> "Charm Development Tooling" session (Wednesday 18:05-19:00 UTC)
> "Juju Charm Testing" session (Thursday 15:05-16:00 UTC)
>
> Volunteers?  Did I miss another good session for us?
>
> Gary

Here's some info from smoser via arosales about how to set up hangouts
for the vUDS.  Note you can do this beforehand.

---

Ubuntu logo: http://design.ubuntu.com/wp-content/uploads/ubuntu-logo32.png
Ubuntu Color: dd4814

 * Click the 'toolbox' item on the left
   that should open a pane on the right
 * the top left item in the newly created 'toolbox' pane is the lower third.
 * Please use the following format:
    Field 1:  Your name here [your-irc-nic]
              example: Scott Moser [smoser]
    Field 2:  Your team/title
              example: Ubuntu Server Team
    Color: dd4814
    Choose File: ubuntu-logo32.png
                 Download from url above.
    Select Country: if you want
              This gives a flag if you dont provide a custom logo
    Display Clock: off
    Custom Overlay: off

== Saving / Presets ==
 Presets function oddly.  After you've set up the above, type a name
 into the entry box such as "UDS Banner" and then hit 'save'.

 The next time you enter a hangout, you can just click the '+' icon
 for that preset and it will set up your lower third as it was when
 you hit save.  It is confusing, but it will not populate the forms.

---