A guide to adding API support to juju-core

Gary Poster gary.poster at canonical.com
Fri Mar 8 13:03:04 UTC 2013

Hey Brad. You added a warning to this doc...

https://docs.google.com/a/canonical.com/document/d/1n8rhYuj7YvTcz_HdKV1tLVj9cfSbkHTCzks1_9BZEdI/edit

...that it is out of date already.  Is it only out of date because of
the location of params, or is there more?  I think Roger changed some
conventions now too, like wanting us to use Results as a suffix in some
cases and changing some prefixes, but I'm actually not super clear on those.

Maybe the doc could continue to have relevance without too much trouble
if we kept a list of the necessary changes at the top in a bullet list?

Thank you

Gary