Sauce Newsletter: (Re)Introducing Selenium Builder, JS Unit Testing & More

Sauce Labs hello at saucelabs.com
Tue Mar 5 19:10:08 UTC 2013

** http://saucelabs.com/builder

Since the first release of Selenium Builder (http://sebuilder.github.com/se-builder/) , an open source tool for writing and running Selenium scripts, we've been working alongside the Selenium community to make it even more useful for QAs and developers alike. Now, after many months in the wild and tons of great feedback, we're excited to announce Selenium Builder 2.0. The biggest additions are Selenium 2/WebDriver support and the ability to easily convert your Selenium 1 scripts to Selenium 2. It also features goodies such as a Github and Sauce Labs plugin, plus foreign language support. Read more » (http://sauceio.com/?p=8398)
New Tutorial: Running Javascript Unit Tests in the Sauce Cloud

https://saucelabs.com/docs/javascript-unit-tests-integration
We talk frequently about running Selenium tests on Sauce, but did you also know you can run Javascript unit tests in our cloud? To get started, check out the new JS Unit Testing tutorial in our docs for code examples of how to run your unit tests and integrate the results into your jobs page. Read more » (https://saucelabs.com/docs/javascript-unit-tests-integration)

How Eventbrite Tests its Billion Dollar Platform Using Sauce Labs

http://saucelabs.com/downloads/Eventbrite-Sauce_Labs_Case_Study.pdf
Eventbrite (http://www.eventbrite.com/) is an online event management platform that enables easy organization and selling of tickets to events of any size. They are also avid users of Selenium and Sauce Labs for their automated testing efforts, using both daily as part of their CI process to ensure bugs are caught and fixed quickly. We recently sat down with them to learn more about their QA process and how Sauce helps ensure quality across the organization. Read more » (http://saucelabs.com/downloads/Eventbrite-Sauce_Labs_Case_Study.pdf)

** Upcoming Events
PyCon, 3/14-16
Santa Clara, CA
We're hosting a free CI workshop (http://py2013workshops.eventbrite.com/)  & will have a booth (#178). Come visit us!

GTAC, 4/23-24
New York, New York

SeConf, 6/10-12
Boston, MA

** Latest Blog Posts
02/25
Break Things Faster with Ruby Parallelization   (http://sauceio.com/index.php/2013/02/break-things-faster-with-ruby-parallelization/)

2/22
Announcing Selenium 2.30: New Default Version for Sauce Automated Tests (http://sauceio.com/index.php/2013/02/announcing-selenium-2-30-0-as-the-new-default-version-for-sauce-automated-tests/)
2/21
A Reading From the Book of Ruby (http://sauceio.com/index.php/2013/02/a-reading-from-the-book-of-ruby/)

|  |

** Follow us on Twitter (http://twitter.com/saucelabs)
** Read the Sauce blog (http://sauceio.com/)
** Like us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/saucelabs)

Sent to juju-gui at lists.ubuntu.com — why did I get this? (http://saucelabs.us2.list-manage1.com/about?u=cad4a54b81d50183ec01415ba&id=ca42a3b1fc&e=f5c0a94ead&c=355d918b9c)
Sauce Labs · 500 3rd St - Ste 240 · San Francisco, CA 94107