UPDATED: Scheduled downtime - Saturday, March 2nd, 19:00 - 21:00 PST (GMT -8)

The Sauce Labs Team help at saucelabs.com
Fri Mar 1 23:37:09 UTC 2013

Hello from Sauce Labs,

This is an update to yesterday's announcement. The maintenance period has
been pushed back five hours and reduced by two hours. Full, updated
announcement follows.

We will be taking all services down for a period of up to 2 hours starting
at 7pm PST Saturday, March 2nd, 2013. During this time, we will be upgrading
systems and making network changes designed to improve our job dispatch speed
and reliability. Although we expect to be unavailable for only part of this
time, we are announcing a generous window due to the nature of our work.

Your Sauce Connect tunnel endpoint will restart automatically during this
window. However, if you encounter issues after our maintenance window is over,
please try a manual restart of Sauce Connect.

If this planned downtime is overly burdensome for you or your organization
for any reason, please let us know at help at saucelabs.com as soon as possible.

Best regards,

--
Jeremy Avnet