Charm browser defaulting to open

Matthew Scott matthew.scott at canonical.com
Mon Jun 17 14:24:33 UTC 2013

Is this the type of thing where we can load the page with the panel showing
and hide the panel automatically after a second? That gives the new user
the affordance of knowing they can click the icon to re-expose the panel,
and gives the old user the full canvas, albeit after a second.

~M

On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 8:18 AM, Richard Harding <rick.harding at canonical.com