GUI bugs schedule: stomp one non-feature-flagged bug every two weeks

Gary Poster gary.poster at canonical.com
Mon Jul 29 14:03:38 UTC 2013

Hi all.  Per our discussion last week, our plan is for us all to try to
*stomp one non-feature-flagged bug every two weeks*.  The goal is to
keep low-hanging bugfixes flowing through the system, even while we work
towards our feature goals.

To keep track of this, I added a "bugs bi-weekly" lane in the release
section of the board.  After a release, I'll drag defect cards into this
lane.  We'll review and clear every other Friday retrospective.

I'll also have some WIP-limit-related thoughts on this soon.

Thanks

Gary