GUI sprint day 3

Gary Poster gary.poster at canonical.com
Thu Jul 18 13:07:08 UTC 2013

NOTES
Marketing has requested that we launch jujucharms.com Thursday so they
can spread out their announcements.  We prepared for this and are
waiting on last coordination with IS and marketing/comms.

DONE (WEDNESDAY)

OSCON
- Subordinate SVG charm fix: DONE (Matt)
- Video and screenshots for marketing and sales: DONE (Matt)
- Commit count on related charms: DONE (Rick)
- Hooks -> Source tab, Provider links, wording tweaks, etc.: DONE (Jon,
Gary)
- 0.8.0 GUI and rev 52 GUI charm release: DONE (Gary)
- Coordination with IS for pre-deploy: DONE (Curtis)
- Fix charmworld API usage for icons: DONE (Curtis, Brad)

INSPECTOR
- Refactor towards unifying charm models (carry over): IN PROGRESS (Jon)
- Unit collection second draft test fix: DONE (Jeff, Ben)
- Unit display second draft: DONE (Jeff, Ben)
- Charm store inspector panel: IN PROGRESS (Matt, Rick)
- Styling: IN PROGRESS (Ant)

BUNDLES
- Real (post-prototype) charm servers: IN PROGRESS (Francesco, Nicola)
- Charmworld bundle ingestion internals: DONE (Aaron, Benji)
- Charmworld internal bundle model: IN PROGRESS (Curtis, Brad)

OTHER
- Huw delivered IE 10 improvement branch.  IN PROGRESS (we need to land).

TO DO (THURSDAY SKETCH)

OSCON
- Launch new jujucharms.com, coordinated with marketing and IS

INSPECTOR
- Refactor towards unifying charm models (carry over) (Jon)
- Charm store inspector panel (carry over) (Matt, Rick)
- Styling (carry over) (Ant)
- Unit display third draft (Ben, Jeff)
- Landscape unit collection (Ben, Jeff)

BUNDLES
- Real (post-prototype) charm servers (carry over) (Francesco, Nicola)
- Charmworld bundle ingestion (more) (Aaron, Benji)
- Charmworld internal bundle model (carry over) (Curtis, Brad)
- Charmworld initial bundle delivery API (Curtis, Brad)

OTHER
- Huw delivered IE 10 improvement branch (carry over)
- Various bug fixes for GUI 0.8.1