IE10 SVG scaling

Matthew Scott matthew.scott at canonical.com
Wed Jul 17 13:08:31 UTC 2013

Huw,

This also applies to some versions of FF.  We talked about it this morning
and are possibly looking into adding the viewBox attr to the icon SVGs on
ingest.  We'll play around with it a little as well, if I can rope Jeff
into starting up IE to test.  However, we think this should be relatively
okay, and fits in with our existing discussions around ingesting icons.

Best,

~M