Go Juju Gui

Gary Poster gary at modernsongs.com
Wed Feb 13 03:13:29 UTC 2013

Hi all. I spoke to Roger again today very briefly, and we do have a few tasks we can start. Even better, we have a first goal we can attack.

Our first goal will be to get the GUI to authenticate against go juju and display the environment without any actual services. To do this, we will need to add a very simple API to go juju, and create the start of our new js environment, which will authenticate and then ask for the default series and the provider type.

I have made cards and bugs for this, so please check them out and read the details.

I also added a card for an exercise which might be helpful long-term. This will be to convert a command that we will need in the GUI from the cmd directory in juju core to the api directory. If anyone wants to tackle this talk to me about details. It will involve some explanation, as well as some conversations with Roger.

Thanks everybody

Gary