Work items from browse mode meeting

Gary Poster gary.poster at canonical.com
Thu Aug 8 06:44:13 UTC 2013

On Aug 8, 2013, at 12:45 AM, Richard Harding <rick.harding at canonical.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 07 Aug 2013, Gary Poster wrote:
>
>> Hi Huw, Ant, all.  Here are some more small quick changes to make from
>> meetings and user reviews, for you two or anyone to take.
>>
>> Thank you!
>>
>> Gary

Yeah, sorry.

I'll ask Luca to give a quick visual guide to what we mean.

Quickly, the intent is that, for each interface, by default you only show the recommended charms initially ("recommended" is the new "reviewed;" changes coming), and then we have something like "3 other charms" that you can expand to see approved charms.  If there are no approved charms, you only see maybe "3 other charms".  The primary intent is to keep, for instance, all of the various juju-gui from cluttering the list: you should only see the main one by default.

Gary