Important: GUI/Jujucharms release plans

Francesco Banconi francesco.banconi at canonical.com
Fri Aug 2 14:31:50 UTC 2013

Update:

CI tests fail when trying to set up a release using "make distfile".
It ended up being a regression introduced after the last release: the
charm fails when trying to deploy the GUI from a branch.
We are investigating. It seems that the problem is g++ now being a
requirement to build the GUI from inside the charm.
Updated charmers and juju-gui charm and now retrying CI tests.
The node version we use in our develpment environments is far more
recent than the one used to make releases in the precise charm.

--
Francesco Banconi