Handing off bug #1166224

Nicola 'teknico' Larosa nicola.larosa at canonical.com
Mon Apr 8 17:18:38 UTC 2013

Dear all,
Francesco and I put together a fix for bug 1166224: "Panic when calling
ServiceDeploy via the juju-core API"
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/juju-gui/+bug/1166224>. With tests, clearly:

<https://code.launchpad.net/~frankban/juju-core/bug-1166224-service-deploy-panic>

Roger suggested that we add a global charm.CacheDir variable, in order to
avoid the call to config.JujuHomePath inside the CharmStore.Get
method. charm.CacheDir is originally empty, and is then set by the
machineAgent.Run method.

Unfortunately there are other tests failing due to a panic check we added
to the code: they'll have to be fixed.

Handing off the branch so that someone else can go through the dire
str..., I mean, the juju-core review process in their afternoon. Have fun!

--
Nicola 'teknico' Larosa <https://launchpad.net/~teknico>