New meeting times

Gary Poster gary.poster at canonical.com
Wed Apr 3 02:47:09 UTC 2013

BTW, please have these meetings this week without me!  Coordination will
be important.  <Gary picks name from hat> Matt, would you be willing to
lead the meetings in my absence?  If you'd rather not, could you rustle
up a replacement?  Yellow squad folks have done it too, so they might be
obvious replacement victims.

Please drag the "daily call" cards to the "releasable" lane during/after
the meeting, but leave them there so I can see what's been done when I
get back (or if I sneak a peak now and then before then).

Lastly, Antonio let me know that now's the time to identify the GUI
goals we think are important.  We're kinda busy, I know.  But if you
have thoughts, blog 'em
(http://jujugui.wordpress.com/2013/03/29/whats-next-there-are-a-lot-of-plans/)
or let me know somehow.  We'll talk.

Thanks, and talk to you next Monday!  (Yay, I finished my reviews!)

Gary