More info in deltas

Gary Poster gary.poster at canonical.com
Tue Apr 2 00:07:34 UTC 2013

On 03/29/2013 05:10 PM, Benji York wrote:
> Francesco and I have been working today on filling in some of the
> blanks in deltas but both of us will be out on Monday so I'm looking
> for someone to run with the work.
>
> We paired on a branch that I believe is ready for review:
> lp:~frankban/juju-core/more-info

I added Resolved, Status, and Ports, fixed up the circular imports, and
got this reviewed and landed.

> After Francesco's end-of-day I worked on adding fuller relation data
> to deltas.  I think I came up with a reasonable approach but there are
> 2 test failures yet to fix.  I don't think it will be too complicated.
>  See lp:~benji/juju-core/more-relation-info

I didn't touch this, but I added a card for it (I appropriated the one
you and Francesco were using for my branch).

I also added a card for "add config and constraints to event watcher" to
"Ready to code"

William told me that status and status info may go into its own mongo
doc, which will mean yet another watcher, and another funky GUI
refactoring.  I told him I'd prefer for that to happen post-13.04, but
if it has to happen, maybe we can get the necessary velocity with
Roger's help.  It is feeling pretty tight, though.

Gary