https with test cert for uistage.jujucharms.com

Gary Poster gary.poster at canonical.com
Wed Dec 19 04:06:39 UTC 2012

Hey Kapil et al.  We should have the GUI running on https for the
resources tomorrow (I saw it work tonight!), and the web socket should
be close behind, I hope.

Once we switch to the charm for uistage, I am a bit concerned about the
experience for people coming from https://juju.ubuntu.com/ to
uistage.jujucharms.com.  We will either need a real cert for uistage, or
people will have to accept a fake cert.  Do you already have a plan for
this--getting a real cert, I guess?  Do we already have a
*.jujucharms.com cert we can use?

This isn't urgent since uistage doesn't use the charm right now, but
it's something I wanted to raise.

Thanks

Gary