Github Reviews vs Reviewboard

Adam Collard adam.collard at canonical.com
Fri Oct 14 11:45:56 UTC 2016

Not sure I get a vote, but -1

You're running an old version of ReviewBoard (2.0.12 released in January
2015) and many of the issues I think you've been hitting are fixed in later
revisions. Latest stable is 2.5.6.1, 3.0.x is under active development and
brings a chunk of new UI improvements.

Release notes for 2.5
<https://www.reviewboard.org/docs/releasenotes/reviewboard/2.5/>

3.0 demo site <http://demo.reviewboard.org>