references to "destroying" a machine

James Beedy jamesbeedy at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 06:04:11 UTC 2016

Thanks, John.

I'm trying to better familiarize myself with the juju-core code base. Is
this an area that could use refactoring, or do you think a refactor for
terminology consistency would lead to confusion in the sense that machines
are actually being "destroyed" even though the command the user runs is a
"remove" command?