references to "destroying" a machine

James Beedy jamesbeedy at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 22:40:21 UTC 2016

Hey whats up guys? - Will there be a 'destroy-machine' command in the
future?

On that, do you think it would it be wise, or confusing to refactor
references to 'DestroyMachine' or 'DestroyedMachines' or  whatever
variation of 'destroy machine' to a similar variation of 'remove machine'?

I'm thinking references in the code base to variations of 'destroy machine'
could be refactored to a similar variation of 'remove machine' for
consistency/readability/understandability ..... I guess I'm a bit confused
because 'destroying' a machine operations are carried out by the code, but
'destroying' a machine is not a user facing op. What I'm getting at (I
think) is that there seems to be an unclear distinction on whether the
references to 'destroying' a machine in the codebase should be 'removing' a
machine - also function and class names including references to
'destroying' a machine?

~James