Regarding Synnefo environment provider for Juju

Tim Penhey tim.penhey at canonical.com
Sun Jun 12 22:33:58 UTC 2016

Hi Thodoris,

I had a quick look through the current code in the branch, and nothing
is obvious there.

What is the command line that you are running?

The failure is due to the database already thinking there is a model
that exists for the same user with the same name. Although now what we
normally create is two models on bootstrap:
  * controller - where the machines running Juju live (apiserver and db)
  * default - where the user is left to deploy workloads.

The error is that the model name is "test". This shouldn't be the case
as the database should be empty.

Tim