Small script to connect to Juju's mongo in LXD

Katherine Cox-Buday katherine.cox-buday at canonical.com
Wed Jul 27 16:19:51 UTC 2016

I frequently need to connect to Juju's Mongo instance to poke around and see if something I've done is having the desired effect. Back when we were using LXC, I had a script that would pull the password from agent.conf and open a shell. When we switched to LXD my script broke, and I never updated it. I finally got frustrated enough to modify[1] it, and thought others might find this useful for poking around Mongo.

Let me know if you have any suggestions.

--
Katherine

[1] - http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/21155985/