top-issues preventing Juju from passing

Rick Harding rick.harding at canonical.com
Tue Aug 2 19:09:56 UTC 2016

On Tue, Aug 2, 2016 at 2:28 PM Curtis Hovey-Canonical <curtis at canonical.com>
wrote:

> NEW:
>
> Deployer: KeyError: 'uuid' connecting to environment
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/juju-core/+bug/1608952
> ^ Juju or deployer needs to change

The conversation here was that the deployer had been updated? If not looks
like that you've called out Ian's commit there to follow up.

> Race in github.com/juju/juju/cmd/modelcmd
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/juju-core/+bug/1609041
> ^ There are two immediate suspect commits, but the race
>    appears to involve older commits.

Thanks, will look into.

> OUTSTANDING
>
> Charms utilizing storage fail on LXD
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/juju-core/+bug/1604474
> ^ Has been assigned for weeks, but no sign of progress.

Sorry, we assigned but it was in a queue. It was picked up by the developer
EOD yesterday and progressing today.

> Restore from backup continues to fail
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/juju-core/+bug/1606308
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/juju-core/+bug/1604959
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/juju-core/+bug/1605653
> ^ There are many issues seen in testing restore. Mongo setup is the
> dominate theme of the faillures
>
> Juju 2.0-beta12 userdata execution fails on Windows
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/juju-core/+bug/1604474
> ^ This bug has a fix committed, but the test that deploys windows
> charms on azure still fails. Testing with a juju from the first week
> of July passes. We might decide this bug is fixed, but separate one of
> the duplicate bugs to track a new issue about workloads not deploying.

Thanks, I've pulled back in and we'll investigate with the additional data
provided. Thanks for the heads up.

Rick