Doing chained diffs w/ Reviewboard

David Cheney david.cheney at canonical.com
Thu Sep 18 11:29:42 UTC 2014

And another thing. Why does reviewboard have at least two ways to do
everything, with different results.

Case in point, if I use the "add comment" option on a review comment,
those comments are not visible straight away, fine, i can see that,
the little icon on the dashboard says they are in draft. So, how do
you publish those ? Do you use the "review" button on the top right ?
You can, it will publish something, but your comments are still in
draft,you have to scroll down, find the tiny "publish", or "discard"
buttons nestled between the open issues and the diff body and push
that.