Doing chained diffs w/ Reviewboard

Matthew Williams matthew.williams at canonical.com
Thu Sep 18 10:28:49 UTC 2014

I've got it working. Using rbt it was pretty trivial. I'm not 100% sure of
my steps - but from memory and some prompting from `history` the process
was more or less:

1) rebase my branch against the latest version of the parent. Then:

2) rbt post -parent remotes/mattyw/my-parent-branch

It appeared that when I ran rbt -u against this branch I still needed to
specify the parent (ISTR that lbox used to remember there was a parent
branch when pushing changes)

Matty