Copyright information in headers

Gustavo Niemeyer gustavo at niemeyer.net
Wed Sep 3 21:55:38 UTC 2014

I suggest not updating it. Updates on the same line will conflict, and
cause completely unnecessary headaches. These files are under revision
control, so there are better proofs of when it was changed than just
that header. Then, in a decade or two, if somebody cares, update them
all at once.

gustavo @ http://niemeyer.net