Getting the API server URL in workers

John Meinel john at arbash-meinel.com
Wed Sep 3 14:49:35 UTC 2014

It feels like this should be something that the API server is looking up in
the database/some sort of query, not just munging a URL. I'm fine with
having a Params struct, though I worry that it isn't really appropriate to
be passing all possible Params to all facades. They already have a State
connection, I'd like us to at least be designing the layering
appropriately.  I feel like state.State is intended to be where "Knowledge"
resides. Why isn't what we want there?

John
=:->