Logger prefixes for api/apiserver are changing

David Cheney david.cheney at canonical.com
Tue Sep 2 11:07:26 UTC 2014

Wow. I'm sorry I broke that, it didn't even occur to me.

I wonder if there is a better way to handle this default case of "the
name of the logger follows the package path"), ie

var logger = loggo.Logger("") // or something, it could be a new
method, logger.Default(), or something.

which will inspect the call tree and determine its logger name automagically.

On Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 8:00 PM, Dimiter Naydenov