Fwd: [Canonical-juju-qa] Cursed (final): #1484 gitbranch:master:github.com/juju/juju 348c104d (functional-backup-restore, functional-ha-recovery, hp-upgrade-precise-amd64)

Curtis Hovey-Canonical curtis at canonical.com
Wed Jun 18 01:49:07 UTC 2014

I tried to make CI pass by extending timeouts, retrying up to 10
times, and manually cleaning up envs after tests. but these 4 tests
failed.

The HP test fails because HP is lying about the available resources.
We know juju.1.18.4 works with HP so the upgrade failure is HP's fault
[1]

The functional tests failed in new ways from the past:

http://juju-ci.vapour.ws:8080/job/functional-ha-recovery/379/console
passed yesterday with commit ba83d11 (Merge pull request #79 from
perrito666/translate_backup_to_go), restore broke sometime after this
rev.  I cannot be more precise at this time. CI was hung ona
joyen-upgrade test for 21 hours :(

http://juju-ci.vapour.ws:8080/job/functional-ha-recovery/
http://juju-ci.vapour.ws:8080/job/functional-ha-backup-restore-devel/
both fail This test is labled devel, but it that was because I renamed
it when I thought the test had problems The test has been passing for
week with 1.19.x The only change we have made to this test in 3 weeks
is to extend the timeouts.The errors are about failures to init the
replica set. The error happens with precise and trusty.
http://juju-ci.vapour.ws:8080/job/functional-ha-backup-restore-devel/148/console
http://juju-ci.vapour.ws:8080/job/functional-ha-recovery/379/console

gitbranch:master:github.com/juju/juju 348c104d
(functional-backup-restore, functional-ha-recovery,
hp-upgrade-precise-amd64)

Build: #1484 Revision: gitbranch:master:github.com/juju/juju 348c104d
Version: 1.19.4

Failed tests
functional-backup-restore build #954
http://juju-ci.vapour.ws:8080/job/functional-backup-restore/954/console
functional-ha-recovery build #379
http://juju-ci.vapour.ws:8080/job/functional-ha-recovery/379/console
hp-upgrade-precise-amd64 build #1349
http://juju-ci.vapour.ws:8080/job/hp-upgrade-precise-amd64/1349/console

--
Curtis Hovey
Canonical Cloud Development and Operations