Side-by-side diffs on Github

Nate Finch nate.finch at canonical.com
Fri Jun 6 10:10:40 UTC 2014

Yeah, note that it bugs out if you try to expand the context around your
changes *after* turning on side-by-side mode, so expand what you want first
and *then* turn on side-by-side mode.

Also.... I wish it were really side by side mode,  It's still basically
over/under, just horizontally separated with duplicated context around
each.  It's *better* but I still miss a real line by line diff that can
show changes in the middle of the lines, not just old line / new line.