GitHub issues

Ian Booth ian.booth at canonical.com
Thu Jun 5 01:43:13 UTC 2014

Actually the original plan was not to enable Github's issue tracker and continue
using Launchpad's. Having 2 issue trackers is not optimal and will create too
much management overhead and wasted effort. We are continuing to use Launchpad's
milestones for scoping and planning releases etc and of course this all ties in
with Launchpad's issue tracker.

So I'd prefer to stick with the plan and disable Githubs's tracker. This was
meant to be done when the repo was set up.