Request for new 1.18 release

Curtis Hovey-Canonical curtis at canonical.com
Tue Jun 3 13:16:19 UTC 2014

On Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 5:43 AM, Robie Basak <robie.basak at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Is there an "official" download location for this, please? The packaging
> watch file is looking in https://launchpad.net/juju-core/+download and
> so my tooling isn't picking it up automatically.
>
> Or do I just need to wait for it to appear at that URL?

I upload the tarball to the milestone a few minutes ago.
    https://launchpad.net/juju-core/+milestone/1.18.4

DO NOT SEND THIS TO THE BUILDERS YET.

Juju wont work unless streams.canonical.com has the same version of
tools published. We are a few hours away from that point. I send an
announcement to juju at lists.ubuntu.com, juju-dev at lists.ubuntu.com when
streams are ready and I have started the copy of packages from the
public ppas.

--
Curtis Hovey
Canonical Cloud Development and Operations