Reminder: juju-core github migration

roger peppe rogpeppe at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 12:09:40 UTC 2014

On 2 June 2014 12:44, John Meinel <john at arbash-meinel.com> wrote:
> Well the linked doc said to rebase before propose:
>
> When ready for feedback, push your feature branch to github, optionally
> after
> collapsing multiple commits into discrete changes:
>
> $ git rebase -i --autosquash master
> $ git push origin new_feature

I saw that, but that doesn't make it clear to me if one should
rebase at every round of the review, or just when initially proposing.

If possible, I hope we can still see the changes in each round
of the review in the github history and that we can get
to that review process easily from the commit history.

I'm not entirely sure when github still shows discussion on commits
that aren't in the history of a branch.